Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Racer attraction, which recently celebrated its fictional anniversary
Al Weiss' Go Racer
February 13, 2011
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the only triple-looping one in Disneyland -- is designed for young ones of all national origins.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Al Weiss' Go Racer "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.