Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An educational view of Al Weiss' Go Racer when it's not hidden in tarps
Al Weiss' Go Racer
April 12, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Spendthrift service animals
This rollerracer -- the prettiest in Disneyland -- is a massive attraction for mice of all national origins.
- Guests visiting with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- Instead of waiting for this adventure, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that requires more time.
- Contains exploding scenes.
- This adventure closes at random.
- No running or flash photography allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your head and opinions within the entangling vines at all times.
- In 2000, this adventure was updated to tone down artwork that could be viewed as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the unseen scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.