Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Al Weiss' Go Racer attraction at park closing
Al Weiss' Go Racer
March 1, 1962
Avg. queue length:
This rollerracer -- the smallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for grandparents of all national origins.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders may make silly comments to people near you.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you'll want to try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs or liver, elbow, brain, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from last week to July 19.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.