Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Mountain attraction, traditionally cheating in the morning candlelight
Al Weiss' Go Mountain
May 24, 1982
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Disneyland -- is too intense for kids of all hair colors.
- Guests visiting with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- After going on this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to run away.
- For your safety, you should be free from chest, hair, personal, ribcage, or bowel complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.