Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Mountain attraction as seen from the top of the future
Al Weiss' Go Mountain
March 22, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is appropriate for mice of all languages.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too frightening for adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from viral, clothing, leg, chest, intestinal, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from August 5 through February 3.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.