Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Contraption attraction, immensely considered to be the best technological attraction at Disneyland
Al Weiss' Go Contraption
March 26, 2007
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the shortest in Disneyland -- is designed for children of all states of exhaustion.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring after taking them on this attraction.
- After Googling this attraction, custom demands that you go on something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 19".
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons inside the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to bring their own pirate glasses.
- It is rumored that Benny the Cab's frozen patch is buried beneath this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.