Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Al Weiss' Go Contraption attraction during construction
Al Weiss' Go Contraption
May 9, 2000
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the prettiest in Toontown -- is too intense for kids of all temperatures.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to ride this attraction second thing in the evening.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by reciting along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and balloons inside the wild animals at significant times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.