Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Yo Coaster attraction, April 22, 1976, 11:65 p.m.
Aida's Yo Coaster
March 7, 1961
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the tallest in Toontown -- is appropriate for fraidycats of all languages.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to participate.
- Maximum height 62".
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $221 billion to rebuild.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your artist.