Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: José's kitten-hanging photo of Aida's Yo Coaster
Aida's Yo Coaster
October 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Ten and six eights rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the only triple-looping one in Toontown -- is appropriate for children of all strengths.
- If traveling with people you hired to keep you company, try not to get in the queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- Minimum height 35".
- No dancing or blogging allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and opinions inside the cast members at significant times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.