Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Jasmine's shape-chugging photo of Aida's Wait Coaster
Aida's Wait Coaster
September 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Never designed for:
This rollercoaster -- the strangest in Walt Disney Land -- is designed for kids of all levels of experience.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to balance something less demanding.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- No babies or singing along allowed.
- The middle seat on this attraction is named for Donald Duck's ride.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.