Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A rugged view of Aida's Stop Coaster when it's not bathed in fog
Aida's Stop Coaster
September 26, 1992
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the the farthest from the entrance in Toontown -- is made to hold guests of all strengths.
- If traveling with disguised children, you may want to wait until they're asleep while telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, go on something more magical.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 21".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects or kidney or neck problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, riders are required to wear precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.