Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Stop Coaster attraction at night
Aida's Stop Coaster
January 1, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Toontown -- is designed for kids of all shapes.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Policies and Alerts
- Attraction may be too frightening for young children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or tongue, brain, ribcage, or finger issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- No running or blogging allowed.
- Strollers will never make it past this attraction's cast members.
- The letters in "Aida's Stop Coaster" can be scrambled to spell "Oaod A Stscie'spatr."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.