Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Proceed Coaster attraction at first light
Aida's Proceed Coaster
February 13, 1956
As long as you can stand it
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for fraidycats of all national origins.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to arrange something more stimulating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48" (or 24" and adorable).
- Shortest guest must be at least 61 quarts tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for tweens.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from motion sickness, philosophical issues, water-soluable clothing, '50s haircuts, garish makeup, emotional baggage, or blood, kidney, social, or clothing disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.