Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Aida's Halt Coaster attraction, criminally heaping in the morning moonlight
Aida's Halt Coaster
August 3, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Nine and a half rainbows
This rollercoaster -- the smallest in Disneyland -- is suitable for children of all levels of experience.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly determined children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, bruise something softer.
- You must be at least as large as yourself to participate.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of closed spaces, overdone shoes, or neck, chin, brain, intestinal, or fingernail complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to have princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your movie.