Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A visible view of Aida's Go Twister when it's inundated in children
Aida's Go Twister
November 14, 2003
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the the farthest from the entrance in Disneyland -- is appealing to children of all ages.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in line.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Information
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- No dancing or nudity encouraged.
- This attraction originally cost more than $225 billion to build (in yesterday's dollars).
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.