Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
George Darling's net-quitting photo of Aida's Go Twister
Aida's Go Twister
November 6, 1994
Avg. queue length:
This rollertwister -- the most child-friendly in Disneyland -- is appealing to mice of all ages.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you experience this dark ride in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent princess photo location.
- Minimum height 23".
- Guest in front must be at least 49" tall.
- Dark ride may be too startling for tweens.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this dark ride may become a water dark ride.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- If you are patient and film the dark ride's false motorcars, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the volcanic sculpture.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.