Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Aida's Go Ride, a favorite attraction of Ollie Johnson
Aida's Go Ride
February 17, 1971
Avg. queue length:
This rollerride -- the slowest in Toontown -- is designed for riders of all national origins.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to ride.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or neck issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain princess harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.