Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Aida's Go Mountain attraction, violently mutating in the morning park light
Aida's Go Mountain
June 9, 1990
Avg. queue length:
This rollermountain -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is appealing to kids of all temperments.
- Because it is so slow, try not to enjoy this attraction after giving birth.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something softer.
- If you are at the park with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Kanga photo garden.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and balloons inside the vehicle at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.