Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Go Contraption attraction as seen from the top of Orange County
Aida's Go Contraption
May 4, 1956
Avg. queue length:
This rollercontraption -- the most child-friendly in Toontown -- is too intense for guests of all nausea tolerances.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider dampening this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and strollers inside the attraction at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The glow of Aida's Go Contraption can be seen from as far away as a train station.
- Be sure to look for a corporate Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the main queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.