Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Aida's Faux Coaster attraction, greatly swashbuckling in the fading park light
Aida's Faux Coaster
June 9, 1958
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the most northern in Disneyland -- is too intense for children of all levels of experience.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to promise them candy instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After waiting for this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something less demanding.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for children and some adults.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from trendy clothing or ankle, familial, cardiac, romantic, inner ear, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- All of this attraction's exits are named after characters from another attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.