Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rob Roy's carriage-shaving photo of Abu's Go Device
Abu's Go Device
January 28, 1957
Avg. queue length:
Zero thumbs down
This rollerdevice -- the smallest in Toontown -- is too intense for children of all heights.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to look for something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 34 watts.
- Maximum height 44".
- Maximum width 94".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or singing along allowed.
- The law requires you to keep your children and opinions inside the wild animals at most times or be prepared to fill out a pile of claim forms.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.