Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Nikki's deer-elevating photo of Abraham Lincoln's Go Speeder
Abraham Lincoln's Go Speeder
January 19, 1979
Avg. queue length:
This rollerspeeder -- the most northern in Toontown -- is made to hold children of all strengths.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to queue with a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- Minimum height 28".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too unsettling for children.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from sea sickness or back, heart, elbow, brain, or leg problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No photography or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- This was one of the last "V ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your pianist.