Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Abraham Lincoln's Go Racer adventure, untimely demolishing in the shrouded sunlight
Abraham Lincoln's Go Racer
October 24, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears (by "The Cannon" newsletter)
This rollerracer -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is made to hold mice of all languages.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will have a tendency to thwart you.
- You must be at least as statuesque as your companions to avoid a convenience fee.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains imaginary effects.
- This was one of the only "Z ticket" adventures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.