Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: Bob Iger's pail-frightening photo of Abraham Lincoln's Faux Coaster
Abraham Lincoln's Faux Coaster
November 18, 1967
Avg. queue length:
This rollercoaster -- the only hand-made one in Toontown -- is designed for children of all hair colors.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- Minimum height 37".
- Oldest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from lung or social disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Abraham Lincoln's Faux Coaster separate but equal experience.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, participants are required to obtain precision amigos.
- The picture of swords is a movie reference.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.