Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zorro's Auto Toon Spin attraction at park closing
Zorro's Auto Toon Spin
May 20, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Zorro's Auto Toon Spin entrance is like a tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction autos are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by spinning the steering wheel.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction just before leaving so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with Mara fans or princess fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character photo thingy.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from bad haircuts or knee, neck, or inner ear problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Zorro's Auto Toon Spin separate but equal experience.
- Roy Disney had a secret apartment constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- To test the attraction auto concept, engineers tried running an unwilling guest on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.