Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Motor Toon Twirl attraction, universally zooming in the evening sunlight
Zazu's Motor Toon Twirl
March 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Zazu's Motor Toon Twirl entrance is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction motors are designed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by strangling the wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Aurora photo area.
- Expectant parents won't want to run away.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of heights, sin, or blood disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- The only remaining streetcar on this attraction is named for Belle's skeleton.
- Be sure to look for an inoperable Mickey when you are stuck in the waiting room.
- To test the attraction motor design, rogue guests tried running an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.