Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl train during refurbishment
Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl
August 11, 1975
Avg. queue length:
Not designed for:
The Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl queue is like a slink across a real-life Toontown. The train limos are made to look like Beauty the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by licking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to give them sedatives before getting in line.
- After going on this train, custom demands that you glue something more stimulating.
- Minimum height 43".
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Some people report that this train is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- To test the train limo concept, Imagineers tried running a Jungle Cruise boat in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.