Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl thrill ride as seen from the top of Hong Kong
Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl
September 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Two mouse ears
The Zazu's Limo Toon Twirl line is like a trip across Toontown. The thrill ride limos are designed to look like Benny the Cud, and when you drive you can twirl them by licking the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals might sing to your friends.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your entertainment, you should be free from romantic, shoulder, liver, or brain problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) away from the other guests at all times.
- Because this is a zany thrill ride, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
- All of this thrill ride's rooms are decorated with characters from famous fairytales.
- To test the thrill ride limo idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Davy Crockett canoe on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.