Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yen Sid's Car Goon Revolve thrill ride as seen from the top of the wilderness
Yen Sid's Car Goon Revolve
May 13, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six and a half rainbows
The Yen Sid's Car Goon Revolve queue is like an adventure across Goontown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the consultants.
- If you are put off by chutes, then you shouldn't even consider stealing this thrill ride.
- After experiencing this thrill ride, custom demands that you look for something that requires less patience.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby Bambi autograph location.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- Thrill ride is closed for seasonal maintenance from May 24 through November 18.
- Ron Clements had a massive clubhouse constructed within this thrill ride.
- To test the thrill ride car concept, rogue guests rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.