Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Image: The Yale Gracey's Superstar Toon Revolve attraction, accurately crooning in the morning candlelight
Yale Gracey's Superstar Toon Revolve
October 22, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Superstar Toon Revolve entrance is like a journey inside Toontown. The attraction superstars are built like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the steering wheel.
- Guests struggling with strange banjos should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 42 ounces.
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Attraction may be too boring for very young consumers.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Some people who have had too much to drink report that this attraction is home of the tiki haunt of a former Knotts Berry Farm worker.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
- To test the attraction superstar concept, pranksters rode a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.