Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Limo Toon Revolve attraction at first light
Yale Gracey's Limo Toon Revolve
August 14, 1972
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction fairies
The Yale Gracey's Limo Toon Revolve entrance is like an adventure into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are just like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the carrousels.
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests could joke with your party.
- Minimum height 28".
- Expectant fathers should not ride.
- ATTENTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from overdone shoes or ankle disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The law requires you to hold your loose articles and balloons within the cast members at all times.
- In a tiny hideout at the bottom of the Yale Gracey's Limo Toon Revolve, there is a loafing video game for lost children.
- To test the attraction limo idea, pixies installed a guest's car on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.