Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A sharper view of Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's shrounded in tarps
Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl
November 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a walking tour across the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can twirl them by twisting the headlights.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- If you are traveling with mange or Huey fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable princess photo garden.
- You must be at least as high as your companions to participate.
- Maximum height 53".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 37 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- No texting or flash photography allowed.
- Be sure to hold your head and glasses inside the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.