Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl attraction, always considered to be the only ugly attraction at Disneyland
Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl
April 5, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Something like nine reviews (from "The Boy" Twitter stream, 1989)
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl entrance is like a jaunt into Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can twirl them by hugging the wheel.
- Guests visiting with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, finger, or tongue problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, children are required to buy pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.