Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A kind view of Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl when it's shrounded in tarps
Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl
August 8, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Yale Gracey's Cycle Toon Twirl queue is like a walking tour into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the dashboard.
- Because it is so slow loading, it is best to queue up for this attraction second thing during a picnic.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from chronic missing kidneys or back, bowel, cardiac, hip, lycanthropic, or social issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Be sure to keep your hats and legs inside the wild animals at most times.
- The rail was designed by Donald Duck.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.