Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve show at night
Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve
February 17, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored humans:
Five thumbs up
The Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve line is like a walking tour across the real Doomtown. The show cars are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by twisting the apples.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them candy before taking them on this show.
- Contains olde-timey scenes.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
- This show requires preventive maintenance less than any other show in the yard.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Squanto when you pass through the independent scene.
- To test the show car design, Imagineers put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.