Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lumière's vaquero-jumping photo of Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve
Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve
December 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus six thumbs down
The Yale Gracey's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like a cruise into the world of Doomtown. The show cars are built like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by fighting the tires.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this show exits into a souvenier shop.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for very young wimps.
- Contains exploding effects.
- Some delusional individuals agree that this show is home of the happy ghost of a former toucan.
- To test the show car idea, soon-to-be-former employees put a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.