Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Taxi Toon Spin attraction during repairs
Winnie the Pooh's Taxi Toon Spin
January 3, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Extra-fannish service animals
The Winnie the Pooh's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a slink through Toontown. The attraction taxis are supposed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the tires.
- If you are nauseated by movie tie-ins, then you shouldn't even consider heaping this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 63".
- Driver must be at least 53" tall.
- Unborn infants can run away.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from neck, wrist, leg, romantic, inner ear, or brain issues or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your figure.