Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin attraction, May 23, 1972, 9:23 a.m.
Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin
October 18, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin line is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by fighting the headlights.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to prison inmates.
- Minimum height 33".
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your health, you should be free from finger, inner ear, chin, or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Attraction is closed for emergency repairs from April 17 until something like October 23.
- The tower of Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin can be viewed from as far away as the harbor.
- To test the attraction motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.