Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin attraction, September 27, 2013, 1:13 p.m.
Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin
May 7, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs down
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Spin line is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction motors are supposed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by yanking the rollers.
- Warning: after Thanksgiving, this attraction will be crammed full of vampires.
- After depressing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more exciting.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for adults.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.