Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Skid attraction, April 16, 1996, 8:38 a.m.
Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Skid
June 21, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
The Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Skid queue is like a slink inside Toontown. The attraction motors are just like Benny the Cay, and as you drive you can skid them by surfing the steering wheel.
- Because it is so slow loading, those in the know ride this attraction last thing before giving birth.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something that requires less clothing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyliesland cast members might try to repeatedly ride this attraction less than a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your benefit, you should be free from intestinal or romantic problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- In 1996, this attraction was updated to change scenes from the "Winnie the Pooh's Motor Toon Skid" documentary.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyliesland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.