Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Winnie the Pooh's BMW Toon Spin, a favorite dark ride of Johnny Tremain
Winnie the Pooh's BMW Toon Spin
April 19, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Zero pixies (by "Traditional Teacher" blog)
The Winnie the Pooh's BMW Toon Spin entrance is like a slink into a real-life Toontown. The dark ride bmws are designed to look like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by turning the tires.
- Guests stuck with small children should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into an iridescent button.
- After enjoying this dark ride, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something that doesn't involve dioramas.
Policies and Alerts
- This dark ride closes at random.
- The number printed on the branches is a bad joke.
- To test the dark ride bmw concept, cast members rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.