Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Truck Toon Twist ride, which recently celebrated its mysterious anniversary
Willie the Giant's Truck Toon Twist
June 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Truck Toon Twist line is like an adventure through a real-life Toontown. The ride trucks are built like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the awnings.
- If traveling with a religious group, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Maximum height 49".
- Explosions may be too boring for wimps.
- Guests may get tired on this ride.
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and trolleys away from the wild animals at all times.
- The letters in "Willie the Giant's Truck Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell " Giet W Onttiiult'nlttheoss Krcwai."
- To test the ride truck design, soon-to-be-former employees put a guest's car on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.