Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist
March 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired visitors
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist entrance is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the other guests.
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for tweens.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from unstopable drooling, '50s haircuts, runny shoes, or lycanthropic, intestinal, brain, wrist, nasal, or romantic problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Contains antique signage.
- The inaccessible areas visible from this attraction are haunted by ghosts.
- To test the attraction motor idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.