Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An inanimate view of Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist when it's not shrounded in myth
Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist
January 8, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third dollars
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist line is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction motors are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the tires.
- Warning: after a zombie uprising, this attraction will be uncomfortable for zombies.
- Minimum height 43" (or 21.5" and adorable).
- Maximum width 63".
- Must be at least 57" tall and 35 years old to ride on the sideboard.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or brain, ribcage, bowel, or blood issues or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During fair weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.