Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist train during repairs
Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist
November 16, 2007
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist entrance is like a skulk into Toontown. The train motors are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by strangling the other guests.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after getting in this queue.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from phantom limb syndrome or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- The letters in "Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "T Gsie'nno Ort Atmt Io Tlowiieswhtl."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Buzz Lightyear when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- To test the train motor design, pranksters rode a Matterhorn bobsled in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fin.