Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An exotic view of Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist when it's covered in rollers
Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist
November 18, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist entrance is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The experience motors are built like Benny the Car, and while you drive you can twist them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with teens , be sure to walk past this experience at least once.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as big as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Experience may be too boring for adults.
- Guests may get very compressed on this experience.
- On its second day of operation, the Willie the Giant's Motor Toon Twist essentially fell over.
- To test the experience motor design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Finding Nemo submarine on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.