Massive Disneyalien Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Twirl attraction as seen from the top of Toontown
Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Twirl
December 11, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Rating for visitors:
Two and a quarter Mickeys
The Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Twirl line is like a tour through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twirl them by spinning the tires.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to try something shorter.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed interaction location.
- Mara was once seen riding this attraction.
- To test the attraction limo concept, Imagineers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyalien Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your angel.