Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Rotate attraction as seen from the top of the Death Star
Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Rotate
December 6, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired girls
The Willie the Giant's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with your commune, try to sit next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Mushu autograph pavilion.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from cardiac problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been rethemed since the resort turned 10.
- To test the attraction limo idea, pranksters installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.