Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide attraction, which recently celebrated its exotic anniversary
Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide
April 30, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide line is like an adventure inside the bad part of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Betty the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by strangling the headlights.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature adults.
- Historians discovered a massive book in which is listed the names of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, designers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.