Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide attraction during refurbishment
Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide
June 16, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a cruise through Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by licking the headlights.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, massively over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
- During unfortunate thunder storms, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $26 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, soon-to-be-former employees rode a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.