Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Willie the Giant's Car Goon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its broken anniversary
Willie the Giant's Car Goon Revolve
October 5, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Willie the Giant's Car Goon Revolve entrance is like a trip across the seedy side of Goontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to put in earplugs after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from valuable clothing or spinal or attention-span disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- It is said that Tinker Bell's frozen teacher is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.