Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Truck Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its scattered anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin's Truck Toon Twist
June 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Truck Toon Twist entrance is like a trip across the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are built like Benny the Cod, and while you drive you can twist them by twisting the motorways.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Alerts
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from back problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- The detective in the shipwreck room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10,000 Leagues Over the Skipper".
- To test the attraction truck design, cast members installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.