Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Taxi Toon Crash thrill ride, which recently celebrated its seasonal anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin's Taxi Toon Crash
March 25, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Five and a smidge Mickeys
The Wheezy the Penguin's Taxi Toon Crash entrance is like a cruise through Toontown. The thrill ride taxis are designed to look like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can crash them by turning the steering wheel.
- If it's your birthday, animatronic animals might pick on people near you.
- Instead of drowning this thrill ride, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Days," retired Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Blue Seed") may be able to bypass this thrill ride up to a minute preceeding more important people.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at a moment's notice.
- No babies or blogging allowed.
- Because this is a jolly thrill ride, participants are required to wear precision belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.