Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate attraction, which recently celebrated its precarious anniversary
Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate
October 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Nine thumbs up
The Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate line is like an adventure into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by strangling the tribespeople.
- Warning: just before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of cranky goths.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- You must be at least as large as this page to not be scarred for life.
- Boredom may occur.
- The letters in "Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate" can be scrambled to spell "O Hn Tgastntyet Mrtuhe'pen Eiooer Oozw."
- To test the attraction motor design, Imagineers tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.