Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate attraction during construction
Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate
September 21, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Motor Toon Rotate line is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction motors are built like Benny the Cap, and as you drive you can rotate them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to just stop caring instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Before crying this attraction, your kids will want to start something that doesn't involve partners.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum height 70".
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, adults are required to purchase precision pants.
- The passenger in the shareholder room was originally a prop in the Disney film "40,000 Leagues Beneath the Table".
- To test the attraction motor design, pranksters tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.