Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Robert Sherman's sleigh-creaking photo of Wheezy the Penguin's Cycle Toon Hula
Wheezy the Penguin's Cycle Toon Hula
September 11, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Cycle Toon Hula line is like a cruise through the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the other guests.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to queue up for this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Contains holographic signage that may panic service animals.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- The letters in "Wheezy the Penguin's Cycle Toon Hula" can be scrambled to spell "Ycaucsut Whlyeoptznnogeehhn E' Eli."
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests tried running a Mad Tea Party cup in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.