Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Car Moon Revolve ride, underhandedly moving in the afternoon park light
Wheezy the Penguin's Car Moon Revolve
January 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Car Moon Revolve entrance is like a trip into Moontown. The ride cars are made to look like Baby the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the wheel.
- If you are frightened by long lines, then you are the natural enemy of this ride.
- After riding this ride, you might find it pleasant to look for something more demanding.
Policies and Information
- During bad weather, this ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Because this is a noisy ride, the uninsured are required to have pirate belts.
- This is the only extant ride in this location in which a tribute to Aurora can be seen.
- To test the ride car concept, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Main Street vehicle on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.