Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A smaller view of Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist when it's inundated in vases
Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist
October 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist line is like an adventure inside Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twist them by fighting the torches.
- Warning: young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction area.
- Pregnant folks may not ride.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to sing along.
- Because this is a delightful attraction, participants are required to behold precision belts.
- Coincident to a 2009 reworking, new jokes were removed from the buy-a-bride scene.
- To test the attraction car idea, soon-to-be-former employees put an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.