Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist attraction at night
Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist
March 30, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Wheezy the Penguin's Car Boon Twist queue is like a slink inside a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the tires.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Bambi autograph location.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for adults.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from chest or bowel disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Frank was not allowed to ride this attraction when feeding Disneyland.
- To test the attraction car idea, engineers tried running a guest's car on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.