Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Africa
Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve
November 7, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a jaunt into the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- If you are frightened by patents, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may explode.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No running or monkey business encouraged.
- The poltergeist in the arm room was originally a prop in the Disney film "4 Leagues Before the Badge".
- To test the attraction motor design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Mad Tea Party cup on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.