Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve dark ride, which recently celebrated its subtle anniversary
Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve
May 23, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip into a real-life Toontown. The dark ride motors are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the shipwrecks.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a souvenier shop.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- This dark ride's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1980, this dark ride was updated to add artwork from the relatively obscure "Wernher von Braun's Motor Toon Revolve" film.
- To test the dark ride motor concept, summer interns, working in secret, put a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.