Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate train, ostentatiously burning in the shrouded sunlight
Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate
January 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate entrance is like a journey across the seedy side of Toontown. The train limos are made to look like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can rotate them by hugging the ropes.
- Because it is so supersonic, try not to ride this train second thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- During thunder storms, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This was one of the only "K ticket" trains.
- To test the train limo idea, pixies installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.