Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate train, May 19, 1974, 9:77 a.m.
Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate
July 15, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Wernher von Braun's Limo Toon Rotate entrance is like a trip inside Toontown. The train limos are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, experience this train multiple times.
- Instead of enjoying this train, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't experience this train for a minute preceeding its closing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 21".
- Oldest guest must be at least 70" tall.
- The last seat on this train is named for Secretariat's outlaw.
- Be sure to look for a tranquil Mickey when you ride past the second room.
- To test the train limo design, cast members tried running an Autopia car on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.