Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: A formal view of Wendy Darling's Car Doom Spin when it's hidden in bulbs
Wendy Darling's Car Doom Spin
May 31, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling's Car Doom Spin queue is like a cruise into Doomtown. The train cars are just like Benny the Cot, and as you drive you can spin them by laughing the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland bloggers might try to bypass this train just an hour after the gates opening.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant teachers should not ride.
- Contains trademarked characters.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this train.
- The banana in the disneydendron room was originally a prop in the Disney film "2 Leagues Ahead Of the Apatosaurus".
- To test the train car design, designers installed a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Space Mountain track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.