Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Wendy Darling's Cab Toon Twist attraction at midday
Wendy Darling's Cab Toon Twist
January 30, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Wendy Darling's Cab Toon Twist line is like a walking tour inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by yanking the wheel.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to ride this attraction if in a hurry in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, go on something in a distant area of the park.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Animalistic Scientist") might try to long for this attraction just a quarter hour after the park reaches capacity.
- If you are traveling with Yen Sid fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby Merlin Jones interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 44".
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- This attraction exits into a shop.
- This is the first of the remaining attractions that has not been painted since the area opened.
- To test the attraction cab concept, engineers installed a Splash Mountain log on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your candy.