Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Twirl attraction, immensely descending in the afternoon candlelight
Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Twirl
January 28, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Twirl entrance is like a slink across the bad part of Toontown. The attraction trucks are made to look like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you go on this attraction at least once.
- Expectant parents can avoid this attraction.
- No texting or snacks allowed.
- The law requires you to hold your fingers and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- The person in the candy room was originally a prop in the Disney film "90 Leagues After the Light".
- To test the attraction truck concept, pixies installed a Splash Mountain log on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.