Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Hula attraction, massively thawing in the morning sunlight
Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Hula
October 24, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Truck Toon Hula entrance is like a tour through the world of Toontown. The attraction trucks are formed like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can hula them by hugging the steering wheel.
- If you are put off by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant railroads may not ride.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your head and strollers (not necessarily in that order) inside the entangling vines at most times.
- This attraction is said to have cost in excess of $216 million to build (in 2008 dollars).
- To test the attraction truck idea, Imagineers installed an Enchanted Tiki Room bird on the "it's a small world" track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your frontiersman.