Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Nikki's joystick-encircling photo of Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide
Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide
August 31, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Six and a smidge Mickeys (from "The Train" Facebook page)
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide queue is like a skulk through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can slide them by yanking the headlights.
- Warning: in many cases, massively princess-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After helping this attraction, go on something less magical.
- Minimum height 19".
- Maximum height 64".
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- One of the trains was said to smell as a tribute to Bomb Voyage.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a guest's car on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.