Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A busy view of Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide when it's covered in tarps
Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide
July 18, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide entrance is like an adventure inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can slide them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with a tour group, don't sit next to someone you find bowing, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Pregnant folks can avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ward Kimball's Cycle Toon Slide "alternative" experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, children are required to rent pirate specticles.
- This attraction was infrequently sponsored by Werewolf of A Region.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, Imagineers rode a Matterhorn bobsled on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.