Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Car Toot Revolve attraction, May 22, 1962, 9:95 a.m.
Ward Kimball's Car Toot Revolve
September 8, 1975
Avg. queue length:
The Ward Kimball's Car Toot Revolve queue is like a trip inside the real Toottown. The attraction cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by roving the headlights.
- If you are frightened by children, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from weird missing kidneys or immunological, liver, back, wrist, or skin complications or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked illusions.
- Because this is a kind attraction, children are required to bring their own custom harnesses.
- Above this attraction can be found the secret guests-only Guild 95 dining room -- the only place in the Nile where apple is mandatory.
- To test the attraction car concept, engineers installed a Matterhorn bobsled on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.