Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ward Kimball's Car Loon Twist attraction at midday
Ward Kimball's Car Loon Twist
July 17, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Ten thumbs down
The Ward Kimball's Car Loon Twist queue is like a trip into the bad part of Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the steering wheel.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 48".
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
- This attraction is reported to have cost in excess of $275 million to refurbish.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters put a Davy Crockett canoe on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.